RICCAP partners are mainly reserachers with a clear sensitivity and commitment for community media, alternative media outlets and overall the Third Sector of communication.
There are two ways to join RICCAP:
1. As a collaborator.
You can participate in all Riccap’s activities , receive information through e-mail, make donations or collaborate on the dot in projects developed by the association.
Send an email to email@example.com with your personal details and a brief profile containing your training and the topics related to Riccap in which you would like to get involved.
2. As a member or associate.
In case you want to participate more actively, you can apply to become a member of Riccap, which implies:
- First-hand participation in the activities and projects organized by RICCAP.
- First-hand participation in official meetings and assemblies.
- Payment of an annual fee (€ 20).
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Academic curriculum.
- Letter of intention.
- Topics you are interested in.
Admission of new members is effected once a year, coinciding with the Annual Meeting of Riccap (around April/May).
RICCAP admits new members as long as:
- They previously maintained a trustworthy relationship with the network or any of its members.
- They demonstrate an active commitment by participating in RICCAP Assemblies and meetings, as well as giving support and carrying out collaboration tasks for the network.